From 24 July to 7 September 2020 we toured the regions affected by the 2019-20 bushfires, raising awareness of the services provided by our 600 member firms, making direct pro bono (or reduced fees services) client referrals and giving advice on design, planning and bushfire resilience.
- Architects Assist Tour 2020 Part 1
- Architects Assist Tour 2020 Part 2
- Architects Assist Tour 2020 Part 3
Updates from the tour were shared on Instagram.
- July 2020 – from TAS via VIC to Southern NSW
- August 2020 – Northern NSW, QLD
- September 2020 – SA, return to TAS
Frequent questions & answers
- Can we join the tour?/Can we meet?
No. Unfortunately due to the present virus restrictions and risks it is not possible. We must minimise any non-essential contact.
- Can you visit our community?
Yes. If you’d like to organise for us to stop in your community and give talk, advice or provide referrals to architects, please get in touch using the form below.
- Can you share my research/information?
Yes. If you have any useful information in electronic format, (such as sustainability/resilience references, handbooks or manuals in PDF), which we could freely distribute along the way and through our website, please let us know.
- Who is participating in the tour?
Jiri Lev, Aleksandra Lev, with their baby.
- Can you promote our products/services?
We will promote without obligation any sustainable, ethical products and services offered to the bushfire victims at significantly reduced rate or free of charge.
- Do you accept funding or donations?
No. We don’t have nor request any funding or donations. Please be careful as the AA brand has been used by scammers in the past.