This page is for those who lost their homes or community assets (such as shops, halls, churches or theatres) in a natural disaster or other adverse circumstances and are in need of pro bono (free or reduced cost) assistance.
How to request assistance
- Go to our member directory below. We have 600 architecture and built environment firms willing to help.
- Note, that providers located closer to disaster zones may be unable to take on more work, whilst those in larger cities will likely be more available.
- Choose and contact directly one or more of our members, either by calling them or submitting the form on their listing page.
- Describe to them the details of your situation and the assistance required.
- They will assess your enquiry and explain your options: depending on your circumstances, the extent of pro bono assistance may vary, from simple advice to full service.
Alternatively, you may request a direct referral to an architect by calling 03 8620 3812 (ask for an Architects Assist representative).